Amutat Lasova in Numbers- 2018
Institutions and projects: 29 institutions and 5 projects operating in 16 cities throughout Israel, from Kiryat Shmona in the north to Arad and Ofakim in the south.
- 960at-risk children and youth from severely disadvantaged families take part in intensive after-school educational programs through Lasova's network of youth centers. The centers operate daily, throughout the year, serving children from.
- 2,500 customers each day at Amutat Lasova's restaurants.
- 120 people in-need are served a festive Sabbath dinner at Lasova's restaurant in Tel Aviv (3 times a month).
- 110 homeless are accommodated every night in the shelters. On cold or rainy nights, the shelters take in about 150 homeless people.
- 400 people were provided with a "Tel-Lasova" cell phone subscription (this project was launched in February 2016).
- 2000 underprivileged people throughout the country receive monthly clothing donations through the "Egged Begged" project.
- 80 indigent are holders of "Lasova Cards", magnetic cards enabling the purchase of food products in supermarkets for the amount of NIS 250 per month, helping to prevent malnutrition.
- The distribution of children and youth in the Youth Center network:
- An average of 50 children and youth at each youth center, 740 attend elementary and middle schools, 214 attend high school.
- 55 participants in the "Moving (Forward)" program, a program that provides support to the graduates of our Youth Centers after their military service (individual accompaniment, counseling, social and support groups and professional placements).
- 492 children and youth from families of Ethiopian descent.
- 176 children and youth from countries of the former Soviet Union.
- 94 children and youth whose parents are foreign workers and asylum seekers.
- 198 children and youth from second and third generations of distressed veteran Israeli families.
Breakdown of employees on salary:
- There are currently 85 employees on salary: 32 workers receive minimum wage of which 12 are rehabilitated former street residents. 14 workers at the three Lasova restaurants, 11 at the shelters, 5 drivers and 2 maintainance workers.
- The main office has 8 staff members: 2 adminstrative assistants, 2 bookeepers, an operations manager, the coordinator of the volunteers, a manager of projects and external relations, and the "Tel-Lasova" project coordinator.
- 6 employees on the management team of the network (a manager, two regional supervisors, a pedagogical and workshop supervisor, the graduate program supervisor and a coordinator of the commune youth program.
- Each of the 20 youth centers has a manager and a cleaning staff.
Volunteers at the Youth Centers:
- 110 counselors-65 participants in a pre-army year-long voluntary service program and 45 female counselors from the National Service program.
- 900 permanent volunteers and about 2000 additional one-time volunteers a year.
Volunteers in Lasova restaurants:
- 900 permanent volunteers, about 5,000 "one-time" volunteers (soldiers on leave, employees of commercial firms and organizations).
- Volunteers in the "Egged Begged" and "Asif Ha-ir" (City Harvest) programs: 40 permanent volunteers, approximately 200 one-time volunteers.
- Israel Prison Service workers: 15 workers serving community service sentences. 10 workers on probation sentances.
Fiscal data for 2015 (unaudited):
- Donations – 12,590,145 N.I.S. Operating expenses – 13,613,164 N.I.S., a deficit of 1,023,019 for 2015.
- Over 20,000,000 N.I.S. evaluated in-kind donations – food, equipment, services and volunteers.
- 737,000 N.I.S. of municipal participation in youth centers' expenses.
- 462,000 N.I.S. support from the Ministry of Education for the Youth Centers.
- 373,120 N.I.S. support from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services for the accommodation of 21 homeless.
- 36,000 N.I.S. the cost of the Youth Centers per month.
- 36,000 N.I.S. the operating costs of the Youth Centers per month.
- 800 N.I.S. the cost of one child/youth's participation in the Youth Center program.
- 965,000 N.I.S 2015 operating expenses of 6 shelters, 35 N.I.S per person a night.
- 9 N.I.S – the cost of a meal per person in the Lasova restaurant. Friday night supper costs 13 N.I.S.
- 3.29% of our budget consists of administrative and general expenses for 2014.
5 highest salaries in the organization (gross per month):
- 13,000 N.I.S. is the highest salary of the organization, followed by a salary of 10,000 N.I.S. and 4 employees earn 9,000 N.I.S.
There are 17 members of the Lasova non-profit organization's () governing body (all volunteers) and :
- 10 members of the executive committee.
- 5 members of the financial committee.
- 4 members of the educational committee.
- 3 members of the homeless project committee
- a member of the audit committee
- an internal auditor.